Monday, June 20, 2011

Audio Scratch Pad: Lake Leelanau Access Ramp

Imma put in for my vacation today - yee haw!  Have already started fantasizing about how awesome it will be. Lake Leelanau, Public Access Site - 2:17 PM by mattzink
About:  Recorded in August of 2010 at a boat ramp on northern Lake Leelanau. If you listen closely, you might be able to hear some boats, which I didn't think I'd like, but kinda do.  The boats are the reason the waves get real intense in the recording as the waves from their wake reach the shore.
Recommended uses:   If you work in a dark, windowless office like I do, I recommend this for a mini-vacation.  Also good for:  laying awake in bed with eyes closed, sitting in your kids' pool with a Corona, psyching yourself up for your own vacation, and - this is probably the best use, at least for me - listen to this in the winter when it seems like winter will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment