Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Off Topic: The Rules

106. The more one talks, the less they have to say.
107. Don’t sweat it:  NO ONE looks good in a bike helmet.
108. If an eleven year old can't draw an NFL team's logo on a notebook while the math teacher is droning on about order of operations, the designer has failed.
109. Fuck your cell phone, man.  Seriously - put it away and don’t get it out until dinner is over.
110. I don’t care how creative it was, don’t film your wedding proposal.  That’s a private, personal moment and it should be kept that way.


More rules for livin' here.

3 comments:

  1. on the other hand, some personal, private moments can be quite entertaining on film...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I guess I'd have to concede you that, Anon. But as a general rule, I think the private moments are best kept private. You hear me, Pam and Tommy Lee?

    ReplyDelete