Sunday, October 2, 2011

Audio Scratch Pad: An American Classic - Zippos

If I make it to October 7th without a ciggie, I will have gone one year without smoking.  It's a pretty big deal for me as I am a guy who is owned by his appetites.  And yet, I cant bring myself to get rid of my two beloved Zippo lighters.  In the player below, the first one you'll hear is my "Ace of Spades" Zippo, given to me this year for my 40th birthday by my good friend Dylan.  The second one is my Bucks Cigarettes Zippo, given to me by my good friend JD.  See if you can guess which one needs a new flint.  Feel free to use this as a sound effect for your detective story, or for your Hunter S. Thompson reading.


4 comments:

  1. Today is the day...hope you made it.
    Proud of you.
    MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...I knew you could
    MK

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go, brother! Happy 40th, btw. Sorry we missed the celebration at the Lion. You are officially old.
    KGR

    ReplyDelete