Monday, March 12, 2012

At Last: The Final Two Cuts Of The Unexplained's Magnum Opus "Rough"

And now we take a listen to the last two tracks of the Unexplained's cassette "Rough".  We closed the cassette with two covers - one from the Dandelion Abortions and another from U2.   It sure was fun being in the Unexplained despite our horrible name.  I hope you've enjoyed listening to these tracks!  I'll be uploading some hilarious live footage of one of our performances soon - LOOK FOR IT!

Related Links:
The Story
Tracks 1 & 2
Tracks 3, 4, & 5
Tracks 6, 7, & 8

5 comments:

  1. Does your life revolve around bass lines dude? Shit! Now I can't get the bass line from "Warning" out of my head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the unexplained sucked!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, I had this tape once upon a time. I might still have it in a shoebox hidden away with other cassettes. I have fond memories of high school of watching you guys play. Do you keep in touch with the rest of the guys? (besides Jim, which is obvious!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan and I have been in touch lately. (I suspect that he is the "Anonymous" commentator above.) But unfortunately, I've lost touch with everyone except Dan and Jim.

    Hang onto that cassette - it'll be worth millions one day!!1!!1!!!111

    ReplyDelete