Monday, June 18, 2012

Original Music: Redbird's "Tongues" Rough Mix

It's been almost a year since I posted about my thoroughly enjoyable experience playing bass in the studio with Mike and Dave.  I love being in recording studios, esp. with two dudes as cool as these guys.  I don't believe I ever posted the fruits of my (our) labors.  Take a listen.

Mike tells me that this particular track for various reasons may not see the light of day on any Redbird projects.  It doesn't matter to me much as I really valued the experience a great deal.  It's a great tune methinks.  If this is one of the cast away songs, the stuff that Redbird actually releases should pretty much blow your noggin apart.

At any rate, I'm so grateful to have been asked to play on this.  If you're in the Chicagoland area, keep a look out for Mike Bushman - I'm sure he'll be cropping up at a club near you (if he's not already).

No comments:

Post a Comment