Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Is Here And I Love Summer So This Blog Is Going On Break

I think I'm going to step away from this blog for the month of June. There's plenty of stuff to write about; it's just that I feel like being in the material world a bit more, at least for this month.  I may have a thing or two to hip you to - Trowar's latest adventures in the Pacific Northwest for example - but for now, this feels less like fun and more like an obligation.  I'm sure I'll be back sometime soon though. 

If you got a guest post, send it my way!  Otherwise, get your butt from behind the computer and out to the beach/woods/road/farmer's market - whatever.  Be safe, and have fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'll make you a deal: you post a detailed Trowar report, & I'll handle a couple Fat Fridays for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deal. Only stipulation is that it cannot be a person/part that has already been featured.

      Delete