Monday, December 17, 2012

Post Script: Would You Like To Contribute To The Christmas Project?

I wrote earlier that I'm going to be posting Christmas content from folks I know.  Truth is, if you're a person reading this anywhere in the world, you can contribute if you are moved to do so.  All you have to do is leave your name and email in the comments section (if privacy is a concern, I'll delete your comment right after I get a hold of you) and I'll make arrangements with you on your contribution.

Your contribution could be funny or serious, humorous or grumpy, related to Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa - whatevs!  Just make it interesting.

Want to contribute but you're not sure how?  I've got a ton of ideas:

  • Compose/read an original story/essay/poem.
  • Read "The Night Before Christmas".
  • Read "How The Grinch Stole Christmas".
  • Reenact/read a scene from "A Charlie Brown Christmas".
  • Sing an original Christmas song
  • Read an account of Christ's birth from the Bible
  • Group Karoke.  For example, you'd call and Karoke to "Do They Know It's Christmas?" I can edit it so that like the actual song, you'd get a line or two from the whole song. &nbsp
. . . and on and on.  I can help you with ideas.  Don't want to use your actual name in the performance?  That's why pseudonyms are so fun!  So get off the bench and get in the spirit - leave your contact info in the comments section of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment