Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Public House Sound Recordings Has Some Dope Stuff For You To Check Out

Got this email today from upright citizen and all around cool dude Mike Bushman:
Dearest friends, 

I made some songs. Lauren Hall made some paintings. Dave made a recording space and series:

Your friend and mine, David Michael Vettraino, has started a recording space called Public House Sound Recordings in Logan Square, Chicago, IL. He is also starting a digital single series. I am honored to have made the first release with Dave and with help from Lauren and Neal Warner and Alex Kroh and Andy Shaw. Lauren made the paintings that are shown with the post and David J. Woodruff made the series' design.

Please consider giving it a look and listen: http://publichousesoundrecordings.com/
I checked it out.  Look - I know I'm biased because Mike's a friend and David is professional grade (but still super easy to work with), but I love this site!  It pretty much has everything that interests me:  photography, art, music, coffee, cool music gear, etc.  At any rate, I'm looking forward to keeping track of the comings and goings of Public House Sound Recordings, so I'm already on their email list and following their updates via the RSS.  Please do take a moment to go check out the site. Follow them as well - I feel like you're going to see some cool stuff coming from here.

Related entries:
In The Studio With Mike And Dave 
Original Music:  Redbird's "Tongues" Rough Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment