Saturday, September 14, 2013

Let Us Conclude 80s Overload Week

I'm not going to lie to you:  it feels like 80s Overload Weeks is going out with a whimper - even the once mighty fell into the crap morass of the Reagan years (I'm looking at you, Rolling Stones and the Who).  Maybe I did actually OD on 80s music, because my enthusiasm for the songs gradually waned.  Still, it was fun to dig many of these out, and I'm glad to have them all in one place.  I hope you enjoyed this trip back to the Golden Age of Music Video (and Independent Music as well).

  1. Sheila E. - “Glamorous Life
  2. Daryl Hall - “Dream Time
  3. Rockwell - “Somebody’s Watching Me
  4. Eurythmics - “Here Comes The Rain Again
  5. Dan Hartman - “I Can Dream About You
  6. John Lennon - “Nobody Told Me
  7. The Rolling Stones - “Undercover of the Night
  8. The Pointer Sisters - “Automatic
  9. Phillip Bailey - “Easy Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment