Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Stuff That You Need

Hey you - yes, you.  Can we talk?  Christmas is coming up and  you haven't even thought about all the stuff you need to do to be ready.  Do you have sidewalk salt stowed away in case it snows?  No?  Man, you're going to feel horrible if mom falls down on  your sidewalk.  What about snow tires?  You get those snow tires on your car?  No?  It's cool - just pretend like your driving an expensive, heated sled.  Okay, well then you've started at least brainstorming for gifts, right?  YOU HAVEN'T?   Don't worry - I have you covered.  I've got to make way for a new addition to the stable (more on that soon, trust me) and so the way I see it, we can help each other out.  I'm selling some really dope stuff on Craig's List right now.  Go look at it now before it gets moved to eBay or Reverb.  Buy the T20 for yourself.  You deserve it - you've been good this year and it's a bad ass bass.  Pick up that Yeti mic for your nerdy nephew.  You should be encouraging his creative endeavors.  And the Fishman preamp?  Well, just like it's a good idea to keep candles and bottled water around for emergencies, you never know when you'll need a quality preamp.

Move on this stuff fast before it moves on you!  Move on them before I change my mind and keep them, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment