Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Upcoming Gigs [Updated]

I've got some gigs coming up that I've failed to make public - if you're in the area, won't you stop by?

These gigs are with a group (tentatively) called Three On The Tree.  TOTT is:
Matt Zink - bass, backing vocals
Leslie Donovan - lead and backing vocals
Kevin Reynolds - lead and backing vocals, guitar, Dobro, lap steel, harmonica
I think the best way to describe what we play is "eclectic acoustic music".  We play both covers and originals.

May 3rd - Big Woods Brewery (Nashville, IN).  7:30 to 9:30 PM.
May 24th - Easley Winery (Indianapolis, IN).  2 to 5 PM.
June 13th - 3rd St. Park (Bloomington, IN), opening for Davis & Devitt

I think that's it for now.  I will upload some tunes soon so you can get a since of how exactly your world will be rocked.  Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment