Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Odds And Ends

Welp, next week I get to go to Los Angeles for the first time in my life.  Trowar (for reasons that aren't clear to me) is rehearsing there for a late May gig in Washington state. I love rehearsing at Ghost Train studios (our home base), but I'm excited to try something new. My two goals are to play my ass off and find a good taco.  Also looking forward to hearing how the Jazz bass sounds in the mix.

I'm not sure where Trowar is playing in Washington yet, but I will put something up here when I know.  I'll do my best to document all my travels with photos.

Amigo Fields - a project I'm in and out of - has a great looking website online now.  Go check it out, yo!  See if you recognize anyone.  At some point, someone at WFHB will upload AF's "Local Live" performance so that I can link or embed it.  At any rate, check out their Facebook page as well - it's very active and contains lots of info.  Congrats to James, Anna, and Allen - the site looks wonderful.

I think that should cover up some lose ends for now.  It's great to be gearing up to play music again!

No comments:

Post a Comment