Tuesday, February 3, 2015

More Stand Up From Dylan Roahrig

It is with great pleasure that I post the latest stand up of Dylan Roahrig.  I'm still making my way through this video, but I couldn't wait to post it.  This video is evidence of Dylan's evolution as a comic - it's very funny, but I found it thoughtful as well.  You might even learn something -  you thought you knew how a bill became law, but it's not how we do it in Indiana.

I will try to be better about posting when these shows are coming up.  Dylan and all local comedians could use your support and/or feedback.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, ese. This was my first time going up right before the closer, which is pretty cool. If anyone is looking for Indiana comedy, my friend Janette maintains this site & she keeps it pretty up-to-date: http://iamjanetteperez.blogspot.com/p/indy-comedy-calendar.html

    ReplyDelete